maanantaina, lokakuuta 30, 2006

Here´s looking at you, kid..

Last night I watched Casablanca on YLE Teema. Seen that already once, but it´s classic and kinda romantic too, so had to watch! I really love that movie! Unforgettable set, great actors and the music - really fancy that song "As Time Goes By". And the quotes too. Almost cried at the end of the film, even I knew how it ends. I´ll buy this film on DVD, definitely..It´s funny, what a man can do for a women he loves..




lisa: A franc for your thoughts.
Rick: In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.


[Of Victor Laszlo, who wants to escape from Casablanca]

Captain Renault: No matter how clever he is, he still needs an exit visa... or I should say two?

Rick: Why two?

Captain Renault: He is traveling with a lady.

Rick: He'll ta
ke one.
Captain Renault: I think not. I have seen the lady.


0 kommenttia:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More